St. Nicholas Church

St. Nicholas Church

St. Nicholas Church in the old village of Norton dates back to 1119. It was the parish church for 850 years until St. George's was built in 1964, but it is still in use as a place of worship and is firmly at the heart of the Parish's plans for the future.

 

St. Nicholas Church's age and location make it an ideal venue for a traditional wedding ceremony as well as other ceremonies that lend themselves to a setting that is steeped in history and heritage.

 

Pictures of the interior (click to enlarge)